We've been in our house for about a year and a half now, so we finally started working on our photo wall in the bedroom. Until yesterday, the artwork was sparse and we have not decided if we really want the headboard/footboard that matches the furniture yet, so it was time to do something with the big empty space.
My inspiration--
I really like the W and the small round iron work, so I'm on the look out for a few things like that. In the meantime, here's what we have--
(Harrison was a little worn out from our project...)
Intentionally spaced farther apart than the inspiration photo to allow for additional photos and artwork. I ordered a couple of prints today of Harold and family shots, etc. So more updates soon.
Until then, here are the close ups for those interested--
Given to me by the amazing Sermet Aslan on my 30th birthday... As I was massively pregnant and extremely hormonal, my family-- Boynton's and Dew's-- took me out to Sermet's for dinner. Sermet's daughters were wonderful-- Ceylan delivered my favorite cake and Megan waited on us hand and foot, and we laughed, cried and really had a blast celebrating. It is a birthday I'll never forget and so this owl is very special to have on our wall.
And now photos of photos.. A talent I do not posses...
Backyard wedding at the Boynton's-
Eric, Nate, Jeremy, Nick and the Rev. Matt Ryan.
More wedding photos by Nichole.
Eric and I jumped in the pool in full wedding attire-- Pat took the time to take off his nice shirt :)
And the Dean's-- I have this same photo in another room, so one may swap out.
Family Photo by Pat Dew
Eric was not aware he'd be included, but still quite a nice pic of us.
Mommy + Monster <3
Eric and I cutting the cake and our Erie, PA invitation
Mommy + Monster again :-)
The last one I cannot get a good shot of, but is our exit with sparklers at the wedding... Another that may change once the new pics get here.
So still some work to be done, but a great start. These photos and the owl are so special to us, it's great to finally have them displayed!
Oh and I almost forgot--- This one will definitely be up soon too!
Pop + Monster

These are all great, Laura, but I love, love, love the picture of Marty and Harrison. Looks like Pat Dew to me:) So sweet.
ReplyDeleteThose are actually Abbi's shots! Pat compiled and printed for us :)
Delete