Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Life with Monster.

Another 2 weeks have gone by and my child already feels like he's 10 years old sometimes. The little man has grown like a weed and is starting to show some really cool progress in the personality department. He's focusing in on faces and does a little more than the usual eat/sleep/shit rotation... Which is nice.
I also feel like a more normal person these days. Mom visited this past weekend and we took Harrison out to lunch twice and even made it to Target! My confidence was boosted, so now I'm not completely overwhelmed at the thought of taking him places. He pretty much just sleeps anyway.
We changed diapers in public, gave him a bottle, it was all just fine.

This week with the change of weather, we're doing a few exciting things around the house...
Like organizing the bathroom... the linen closet... Changing light bulbs...
Watch out, it's a fun fest here at the Dean's.

We did have a few visitors and continue to have some people stop by to see us and the monster. And Eric and I had a date night on Saturday that started classy with wine at Glass 1/2 Full and ended trashy at the Cellar. Ha! It was a blast though and we were able to see friends, have a few drinks and come home to our little guy.

Now, feast your eyes on a few pictures... And my apologies to my fellow bloggers, I have not been able to catch up on your posts, so expect a rash of comments this week when I finally read everything.

"Mom... Enough with the freaking pictures..."

Aunt Jess came to visit and brought yummy enchiladas :-) I toned down the birthing story and have decided to not scare any of my non-parent friends from now on. 

Sailboat suit on the Sailboat blanket... He couldn't handle the cuteness and promptly peed through everything... 

So now we place him on towels. I have washed our quilt so many times in the past 5 weeks that it's damn near falling apart. I'll pick a more flattering towel next time, but check out the monster's awesome outfit! Sweater from Aunt Max and his first jeans from the Fawcett boys again :-)

Neglect-o mat. 
I hate it, but he loves it. No more grown-up living room... It is now child-infested family room.

Chillin' in Target.

I forget that he's this small... He seems huge to me, but he looks like a tiny man in this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment