Monday, April 9, 2012

The Bunny's Room

Yes, I'm a little late, but here are some pictures of the Grandmothers and Eric getting the room ready. We have not progressed any further, so this is still quite current! I keep finding cute ideas for decor on Pinterest and Etsy and I think Mom and I will work on some fabric covered letters to hang over the crib eventually!

 The "before" picture-- Mom covered my multi colored attempts before painting the right shade

                      Mom painting and stressing me out since she didn't wait to tape off the window...

 This kid already has awesome Grandparents... And will probably think I'm a weirdo for bringing him home in a tie-dyed onesie

                                           Annie helping edge the sides

Finished walls... Room setup #1 -- Ended up swapping corners

Proud Papa putting together the crib

Finished product!

Dresser from Grandma A, Lamp from my/my brothers nurseries,
and Patrick's fake aquarium light :)

2nd item off the registry-- making sure they look good with the paint

Apparently I did not iron this one very well... :)


That's it for now... the bunny is kicking a lot, but can't feel it on the outside yet. Stay tuned for another fantastic tale from Prepared Childbirth class after tomorrow night... 

1 comment:

  1. Loved, Loved seeing this! Glad to see you put Meri to work!! LOL Crib is really nice and well, I think you copied my wall color! I will look forward to your next updates!

    ReplyDelete